Sunday, April 5, 2015

10 year old boy

I first found this post on tumblr so it took a while for me to find it on the interwebs. But here it is. Go to that link for me. Click on that nice little tiny picture there. Did you click it?
Do you know what I'm upset about yet?
No?
Let me explain. That ten year old child was murdered. As of yet it is unknown who by. My question is. Why? Why on this green and blue circular planet we live on, did the news station feel the need to report on the story with that picture? Of a ten year old. With blurred out fingers. Why would they do that? What are they trying to show? Are they trying to instigate that he was in some way a bad kid? Let's just say I haven't done my research, and I thought that the cute little ten year old boy was in fact holding up his middle fingers. Why would the media use that picture? That boy was most definitely loved by his family. There were most definitely better, more loving pictures to show of him. So why that one?
But, since, I have done my homework (not actual literal schoolwork of course, don't be silly) I have found out that it wasn't even his middle fingers being held up. Don't believe me? Here's a picture, without his hands blurred out. DONT FORGET TO ADD PIC

(I am very sorry I do not have a link to go with this, but I feel the photo in itself should be significant enough proof)

No comments:

Post a Comment